Consumer information and cancellation policy
Insofar as you order goods while visiting our online shop, we would like to point out the following:
(1) The language for concluding the contract is exclusively German. Translations into other languages serve solely as information. In the case of contradictions, the German text has priority.
(2) You can learn about the essential features of the goods and services offered by us as well as the validity of limited offers from the individual product descriptions of our internet offerings.
(3) The presentation of our goods does not constitute a binding offer on our part. Only your product order serves as a binding offer in accordance with § 145 BGB. In the case of acceptance of this offer, we will send you an order confirmation per email or ship the goods. This is how a purchase agreement comes into effect between you and us.
(4) You can identify any input errors during the order process in the final confirmation before checkout and correct them using the delete and revise function before placing the order.
(5) Should the goods in your order not be available, we reserve the right not to render service and will immediately inform you of this before the contract has been concluded.
(6) The prices listed by us should be viewed as final prices, including taxes. The shipping costs will be shown alongside the respective products as well as sepa-rately in the order summary.
(7) The purchase price is due with the order. The payment for goods occurs accord-ing to your selection, per credit card (we use “SSL” transmission technology to encrypt your personal data), using a bank transfer or by visiting one of our pay-ment service providers.
(8) Please note that, in addition to ordinary legal channels, you also have the option to an out of court dispute settlement in accordance with Regulation (EU) No. 524/2013. You can find details in Regulation (EU) No. 524/2013 and at: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
(9) Our email address is: email@example.com. In accordance with § 36 VSBG, please note that we are not obligated to participate in an out of court dispute settlement before a consumer arbitration board.
(10) The data necessary for the performance of the contract between you and us will be stored by us and accessible to you at any time. In this respect, we refer to the regulations of data protection in our GTC.
(11) Otherwise, we refer to our General Terms and Conditions.
(12) As the consumer you have a right to cancellation in accordance with the follow-ing policy:
RIGHT TO CANCELLATION
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giv-ing reasons.
The deadline to withdraw is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have or has taken possession of the goods.
In order to exercise the right to cancellation, you must inform us
Premley Fashion GmbH
(HRB 233966. local court Munich)
represented by the managing director Kevin Taubenberger with a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent through the mail, fax, or email) about your decision to cancel this contract. You can use the attached sample cancellation form, though this is not mandatory.
Sending a notice about the execution of the right to cancellation before the can-cellation period ends is sufficient to comply with the cancellation deadline.
You must return or send back the goods immediately and no later than 14 days from the day on which you notify us of the cancellation of this contract; please send to us or to
83139 Söchtenau / Germany
The deadline is met when you send the goods before the end of the 14-day period.